Monday, April 28, 2008

I am overwhelmed by this email I recieved - Must Read!

I haven't had much time to come and blog over the last 2 weeks, I honestly hadn't even checked my email, so imagine my surprise when I sit down this morning to find this in my inbox!!

Dear Sandra,

All I can say is thankyou for your blog. I know it's just begun but already reading your story and the information you have here has helped me know that anything is possible. Just so you know, I purchased the package you have advertised on your site by Dr Irena and it's really helped.


You know, there are so many choices on how to treat infertility and I have tried other products but this one is great. It is full of such great information and has LOTS of tactics we are really looking forward to buying. She had a great deal and I got 2 books for the price of one and for the first time I feel like there's light at the end of the tunnel.

So Please don't stop posting, you have some followers, and please can you put on your blog how good DR Irena's books are!! They are worth the investment and I think every couple trying to conceive should have them.

I look forward to some new posts and hopefully coming back here to tell you we are pregnant some time in the near future.

Yours truly
Elise xx"

I really don't know what to say other than, you are more than welcome.

I absolutely agree with what you said about Dr Irena's books. I used them myself, as do a few friends I made during my infertility journey. I have included the link to her site if anyone wishes to look:


Click Here! For Dr Irena's Website and Books

Elise, I wish you well on your journey and can't wait to hear some good news soon.


Warmest Regards,

Sandra.

No comments: